Monday, June 9, 2008

Digging the Doctor, Dirty Girl!

I have developed the wildest crush on my chiropractor. I feel a little guilty because I think he's oblivious that I'm totally digging him. But I would hardly be human if I wasn't attracted to someone who makes me feel so good. I wonder what he would say if he knew I was thinking about him like this.

Since he's been treating me, the garden work has been much easier. My body is already under assault from a variety of weirdness. But he has been there to relieve my pain and stress. His hands are so warm and strong and he rubs me all over my back...good God! No wonder I'm helpless! (Don't know what you do but you're doin' it well, I'm under your spell. I'm begging you for Mercy! You have me on my knees! - see posted YouTube video of Duffy - Mercy)


Alas, he is amazing.


So the garden girl is digging, just not dirt today. Garden girl is digging her doctor.

Thanks, doc, for making me feel so good! If I can ever return the favor, it would be my pleasure...

2 comments:

Kate D. said...

Oh my goodness!!!

meghanbp said...

That is some funny sh*t Eileen. My sides actualy hurt :)I am laughing all the way to the organic gardener/market to get me some of those cucumbers...lol

Add to Technorati Favorites

Canna Opening

Canna Opening

Injuries Sustained Thus Far in the Garden

  • Abrasions
  • Back spasm
  • Bruises
  • Chased by bees
  • Cuts
  • Dog poop on bare foot (what was the dog doing there???)
  • Faceful of mulch
  • Fertilizer assault
  • Mulch wedged under figernails a la Viet Cong
  • Pulled muscle
  • Scratches on face
  • Shin bruise
  • Thorn holes in fingers (from hated roses)
  • Trashcan attack
  • Wrist issues from crappy trowel
Blogging Fusion Blog Directory

tree

tree
by Kate