Thursday, June 12, 2008

Three Questions

In the last five minutes my kids have asked me the following three questions:

1) While standing in front of an open refrigerator, where a LARGE bag of peaches sits on the top shelf, my 9 year old son hollars to me in the next room, "Mom! Where are the peaches?"

2) My 5 year old daughter asks me, "Mom! Will you wipe my bottom?"

3) Again, my daughter after washing her hands and standing in front of the towel rack lined with four fresh, clean, fluffy towels, "Mom! Where are the towels?!"

Apparently I have failed to instill some crucial skill in these children. Now they have fodder for future theapy.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites

Canna Opening

Canna Opening

Injuries Sustained Thus Far in the Garden

  • Abrasions
  • Back spasm
  • Bruises
  • Chased by bees
  • Cuts
  • Dog poop on bare foot (what was the dog doing there???)
  • Faceful of mulch
  • Fertilizer assault
  • Mulch wedged under figernails a la Viet Cong
  • Pulled muscle
  • Scratches on face
  • Shin bruise
  • Thorn holes in fingers (from hated roses)
  • Trashcan attack
  • Wrist issues from crappy trowel
Blogging Fusion Blog Directory

tree

tree
by Kate